| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar in February is very cold at -20.6 °C (-5.08000000000001 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -24.1 °C (-11.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no snow. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of fluid is transfered across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar:
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) WNW
- Khutag, Mongolia - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) WNW
- Baruunkharaa, Mongolia - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) NNW
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 264 kms (164 miles) WNW
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 411.9 kms (255.9 miles) WNW
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) W
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 328.5 kms (204.2 miles) WSW
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 359.4 kms (223.3 miles) WSW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 243.1 kms (151.1 miles) S
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 355.5 kms (220.9 miles) SW
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 407.1 kms (252.9 miles) SSW